Can I make a deposit without having my account verified?
Yes, you can make a deposit and trade without having your account verified only for 15 days. In this case, you will have to provide the following documents within 15 days in order to have your account approved before you are able to continue trading (unless your account can be or has been successfully verified electronically):
Proof of Identity:
- Identity Card
- Driving licence
This copy must contain:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Valid Expiry Date
- Issuing authority
Proof of Residence:
- Electricity, water, gas, internet or telephone bill
- Bank statement / credit card statement / bank reference letter
- Tax letter / Council tax bill (for the current year)
- Social insurance statement
- Electronic statements with the URL visible
- Government-issued Certificate of Residence or notarized Affidavit of Residence
This document must be issued in the name of the Viverno account holder within the last 3 months, and must contain the following information:
- Your name
- Your current residential address
- Date of issue
- The details of the issuer
If you fail to provide us with a valid documentation within 15 days, we will perform the following actions on your account:
- Your open positions will be closed between 18-24 pm GMT (if such exist).
- Your remaining balance will be refunded, and your account will be closed.
Please contact our Customer Support Team at [email protected] should you have any further questions about this.