Do you accept US citizens/residents?
Unfortunately, Viverno does not accept US citizens/residents for tax purposes.
Please ensure that if any of below is applicable to you, you need to inform us accordingly:
- I am a U.S. citizen (including dual citizen) or resident
- My birthplace is in the U.S.
- I have a current U.S. mailing or residence address (including a U.S. post office box or U.S. “in-care-of” address)
- I have a current U.S. telephone number
- I have standing instructions to transfer funds to an account maintained in the United States
- I have currently effective power of attorney or signatory authority granted to a person with a U.S. address
- I have an “in-care-of” or “hold mail” address that is the sole address for the Account Holder. The Investor needs to note that in the case of a Pre-existing Individual Account that is a Lower Value Account, an “in-care-of” address outside the United States is not to be treated as U.S. indicia.
- I possess a U.S. TIN (hereafter “Tax Identification Number”).
If your answer to any of the above statements was ‘’Yes’’, we won’t be able to proceed with the approval of your account. If you have already registered for a Viverno account and you are considered a US citizen for tax purposes, please inform our Customer Support Team accordingly at email@example.com.