What is proof of address / residence?
In order to verify your account, we will require a recent proof of address document, such as a utility bill or bank statement.
This document must be issued in the name of the Viverno account holder within the last 3 months, and must contain the following information:
- Your name
- Your current residential address
- Date of issue
- The details of the issuer
We accept any bills that are issued by a financial institution, a utility company, a government agency or a judicial authority. If your bill or document is available online, you may send it to us either as a PDF file, or as a screenshot.
Proof of address/residence can be one of the following:
- Electricity, water, gas, internet or telephone bill
- Bank statement / credit card statement / bank reference letter
- Tax letter / Council tax bill (for the current year)
- Social insurance statement
- Electronic statements with the URL visible
- Government-issued Certificate of Residence or notarized Affidavit of Residence
If you do not have Residence documents in your name, please note that you could also send a Certificate of Residence of your Municipality or a Letter of Confirmation duly signed by a local authority enclosing your name/ surname, your current address and with a recent date.
If you do not have any of the above, please provide us with an official document that states your name and residential address or send an email to [email protected] and inform us about this so that we assist you further.
What will not be accepted?
- Invoices for purchasing goods
- Insurance bills
- Handwritten bills
- Road tax
- Documents with low resolution or low quality
- Documents enclosed in envelopes
- Half or torn documents
View examples of valid documents:
A. Utility bill:
B. Bank statement:
Please keep in mind that on the occasion when your verification document is outdated(older than 12 months), we will contact you to provide us with a copy of the updated document.