What is proof of address / residence?
In order to verify your account, we will require a recent proof of address document, such as a utility bill or bank statement.
This document must be issued in the name of the Viverno account holder within the last 3 months, and must contain the following information:
- Your name
- Your current residential address
- Date of issue
- The details of the issuer
We accept any bills that are issued by a financial institution, a utility company, a government agency or a judicial authority. If your bill or document is available online, you may send it to us either as a PDF file, or as a screenshot.
Proof of address/residence can be one of the following:
- Electricity, water, gas, internet or telephone bill
- Bank statement / credit card statement / bank reference letter
- Tax letter / Council tax bill (for the current year)
- Social insurance statement
- Electronic statements with the URL visible
- Government-issued Certificate of Residence or notarized Affidavit of Residence
If you do not have Residence documents in your name, please note that you could also send a Certificate of Residence of your Municipality or a Letter of Confirmation duly signed by a local authority enclosing your name/ surname, your current address and with a recent date.
If you do not have any of the above, please provide us with an official document that states your name and residential address or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us about this so that we assist you further.
What will not be accepted?
- Invoices for purchasing goods
- Insurance bills
- Handwritten bills
- Road tax
- Documents with low resolution or low quality
- Documents enclosed in envelopes
- Half or torn documents
View examples of valid documents:
A. Utility bill:
B. Bank statement:
Please keep in mind that on the occasion when your verification document is outdated(older than 12 months), we will contact you to provide us with a copy of the updated document.