What are the most common reasons for deposit failure/decline?
If your deposit has failed, it may have been for one of the following possible reasons:
- Payment declined by card issuer
- System Error
- Wrong account number
- Incorrect card details
- 3D security failure (Credit/Debit Card)
- Card not active for online activity
- Expired session
- Closed account
- Transaction rejected by bank
- Incorrect recipient name (Bank wire)
- Invalid verification code (Neteller)
For more information please see: Why was my credit/debit card deposit declined?